Health Benefits of Banana // Banana is very beneficial for health. Bananas contain certain nutrients and compounds such as carbohydrates, vitamins A, C and B6, iron, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, potassium and natural sugars such as sucrose, fructose and glucose. All of these make bananas a superfood which is an integral part of a healthy daily diet. Eating a banana every day keeps the body and mind healthy.
Banana should be eaten for breakfast, which will not make you feel hungry in between till lunch. Bananas are considered to be a good source of energy. It also contains 64.3 per cent water content, 1.3 per cent protein, 24.7 per cent carbohydrates and 8.3 per cent lubrication. Let’s go to the benefits of eating bananas.
benefits of eating bananas
- Bananas contain potassium, which is very beneficial for a blood pressure patient.
- Banana also contains vitamin A which protects the eye from eating and also increases eyesight.
- Banana milk shake is very beneficial in unloading hangovers by drinking too much alcohol.
- Drinking banana and honey mixed with milk leads to good sleep. The complaint of loss of sleep is removed.
- Banana shake cools the stomach.
- Banana controls blood sugar.
- Bananas contain a lot of fiber.
- Bananas contain vitamin A, it is a fat soluble vitamin which is important for eye health. Consuming enough vitamin A daily also reduces the risk of night blindness.
- If you are suffering from hair loss, take banana anus and add lemon juice to it. Now let it stay in your hair for a while. Then wash with water. The problem of hair loss will be solved soon.
For the heart – Banana is very beneficial for heart patients. Eating two bananas in honey every day strengthens the heart and prevents heart diseases.
To reduce stress – Banana is also beneficial for people living under stress, banana contains triphotopan , which relaxes the brain.
Banana is very helpful for weight gain. Drinking banana shake every day can make thin people fat. So thin people should consume bananas to gain weight.
For pregnancy – women need the most vitamins and minerals during pregnancy. Therefore, the pregnant person is advised to include banana in her diet.
Anemia – If you are anemic, you don’t have to worry or take any medicines. Just eat 2-3 bananas every morning and drink cardamom milk. Very soon your body will get rid of anemia.
During the period – If women have high bleeding problems, mash bananas in milk and eat them for a few days. You will soon benefit from this problem.
Side Effects of Banana
- Eating too much banana will make the stomach feel heavier, feel lazy. People with phlegm should not eat bananas. And sometimes even if you eat, eat only a fully cooked banana.
- A medium sized banana contains 105 calories. So if you want to eat a low calorie cheese every few hours, banana can’t be a good option at all.
- Bananas contain starch which can lead to constipation by eating it in large quantities.
- People who are allergic to latex are also susceptible to bananas. Symptoms such as wheezing, runny nose, coughing, itching in the throat and eye watering are common with this allergy.
- If your kidneys are not working properly, minimize banana intake. More potassium in your diet can put more pressure on your kidneys to flush out more blood. It can be very dangerous.
Please Note:- If you like Health Benefits of Apple , please like our Facebook page. And share this information with your friends as well.. Or if there is any question and Tips, ask through the comments below.
Also Read More Article :-
- What are intermittent fasting and how to do
- Causes of Hemorrhoids Symptoms and Remedies
- Interesting Facts about the Indian Constitution
- Amazing interesting facts about Russia